Saturday, November 7, 2009

Reflections

I have truly enjoyed taking this class. It has been an eye opener for me. The research and assignments have been rewarding. Its funny how you may work with the elderly daily but never realize how important they are to the work place. Just thinking about becoming a senior and how my performance may affect my job. Were will i be working at age 65? Very interesting!

I have evaluated my leadership ability and made changes because my future goal is to become a supervisor/director in the health care field. My leadership style, based on the quizzes, was between participative and authoritarian. Becoming a manager is not as easy as it appears. You have to be determined and focused on doing your job, managing your staff, and generating positive and lucrative results. Hard work but worth it.

I was amazed by setting up a blog website. I had never heard of a blog before. Now i enjoy blogging, go figure. This whole class experience has made me aware of other areas i probably would have never thought of.

Thanks Dr. R

No comments:

Post a Comment